- Green Peas - 1 cup
- Onion - 1 Big
- Green chilly - 6
- Ginger finely chopped - 1/2 Tsp
- Coriander Leaves chopped - 1/2 cup
- Mint leaves chopped - 1/2 cup
- Curry Leaves chopped - 1 Sprig
- Salt - to taste
- Oil - for deep frying
- Wash and soak green peas for 6-8 hours. Coarsely grind the soaked green peas in a mixer,without adding water.
- Transfer this to a bowl, add finely chopped onion, green chilly,ginger, salt, coriander,mint and curry leaves.Mix well with a spoon.
- Heat oil for deep frying. Keep on medium flame.
- Smear some oil on your palm, take a lemon size ball of the mixture,and press gently with your other palm to a round shape.
- Now put it gently into the hot oil and deep fry until golden brown. Repeat and same for 3-4 vadas per batch.
- Hot Hot Green Peas Vadas are ready to serve.. with spicy coriander chutney or ketchup.
- Enjoy with a cup of hot tea or coffee!!!!!!!!!!
Linking this to Whats with my Cuppa 2 and "Nupur's Whats with my Cuppa!! "