I am glad to announce that Priya's 'Cooking With Seeds' event stops and take its journey for this month at 'A Bowl Of Curry' for it's next edition.As the name suggests, this event is all about seeds and each edition focuses on a particular edible seed from an array of them which are edible for eg: like rice, chick peas, almonds, peas, dals, oats, wheat, barley etc...This is my first chance to host this lovely event on my blog. I Thank Priya for giving me this opportunity. The seed i have chosen for this series is Green Peas / Mattar / Pacha Pattaani. You can cook and post any course of meal be it a soup, patties/fritters/cutlets, pancakes, dosa's, rice dishes, curries .. the lists go on with varieties and innovations of your choices. BUT Green Peas should be the main ingredient in the dish you prepare.
So all you need to do is link in your delicious entries using the linky tool or if that's troubling you just mail me with your link with the photos attached. So get going...I hope my fellow foodies are going to make this event successful.. Thanks all of them in advance.
The event rules are as follows…
- The event runs from 1 to 31 June 2014.
- You can cook anything from. It can be a starter, main dish, side dish, dessert or any other recipes.
- Bloggers, please link your recipes using the linky tool below.
- Recipe must be linked to this page and CWS event announcement which is mandatory.
- Usage of logo is appreciated for all entries as it would help spread the word.
- You can link both vegetarian and non-vegetarian recipes.
- You can submit as many recipes as you wish.
- Archived recipes can also be submitted when updated with the event details.
- Not mandatory, but will be highly appreciated if you can like us on Facebook for updates and recipes.
- Non bloggers can send in their recipes to my email email@example.com with following details: your name,blogs name, recipe name, details of recipe and photos.
So friends what are you waiting for? Please start linking your mouth watering recipes using the linky tool…
Link in your entries here please... :)