This is a really smooth chutney with goes well with crispy dosa . This has a unique taste...
- Pottukadala / Roasted Gram Daal - 2 Tbsp
- Grated Coconut - 1 cup
- Green Chilly - 2
- Yoghurt /Curd - 2 Tbsp
- Salt - as needed
- Coconut Oil / Oil - 1 Tbsp
- Mustard Seeds - 1 Tsp
- Dry Red Chilly - 2 -3
- Curry Leaves - 1 Sprig
- In a mixer grind roasted gram daal, coconut, green chilly, yoghurt and salt to a nice smooth paste without any grains of daal. Transfer it to a serving bowl.
- Heat oil in a kadai and crakle mustrd, add dry red chilly and curry leaves.
- Pour this onto the chutney. Mix and serve with dosa / idly or upma.
- If the chutney is a bit thick you can little water.
Linking this to Healthy Diet running at Nandoo's Kitchen and Priya's . Also to Click Cook and Devour give away event, WTML June 2014 hosted By The Big Sweet Tooth event by Gayathri