- Kerala Plantain - 3
- Maida - 200 gms
- Sugar - 3/4 cup
- Cardamom - 8-10
- Oil - for deep frying
- First remove the skin of banana and slice it into halve. then slice it vertically.
- Powder sugar and cardamom.
- Now make a batter with maida and sugar mix using water. Make a thick consistency like idli batter.
- Keep oil for frying , when hot dip banana slices one by one in the batter and deep fry it.
- First fry one and see whether you have nice coating of the batter. If not adjust with maida.
- Also adjust the sweetness.
I am sending this post to Taste of the Tropics - Banana