- Chicken Legs - 4 pieces
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 Tsp
- Pepper powder - 1 Tbsp (depends upon you)
- Soya Sauce - 1 Tsp (Optional)
- Curry Leaves - 2 Sprigs
- Oil for shallow frying
- Clean chicken legs and marinate it with turmeric powder, pepper powder, soya sauce, salt and a tablespoon of oil.
- Marinate and keep for one hour.
- Heat oil a nonstick pan, shallow fry the marinated chicken legs on low flame.
- Add curry leaves while frying..
- Do not over fry it.
- Serve hot with any dipping sauce.. or serve with any course of lunch, dinner.. or as you wish..Enjoy!!!!
- If you add curry leaves during frying any meat, it will not stick to the pan and also will a give you a different aroma.
I am sending this to Weekend Gala Dinner Extravaganza #12