- Kabooli Channa - 1 cup
- Grated coconut - 3/4 cup
- Pepper powder - 1/4 Tsp
- Mustard seeds - 1/2 Tsp
- Dry Red chilly - 2-3
- Mint Leaves - 1/2 cup
- Curry Leaves - 2 Sprigs
- Oil - for tempering
- Soak channa for atleast 8 hours.
- Boil kabooli channa with salt.
- In kadai heat oil , throw in mustard seeds, dry red chilly, curry leaves.Saute for a minute.
- Add pepper powder, mint leaves and coconut to it. Saute for 2 minutes.
- Add boiled channa to it. Mix well.
- Serve hot.
- If you need more pepper , you can increase the amount of it.
I am sending this to Monsoon Temptations