- Chicken - 150 gms
- Rice - 2 cups ( I used Sona Masoori - pachari)( You can also use Basmati rice)
- Onion - 2 Large
- Carrot - 2
- Green Chilly - 4-5
- Red Chilly powder - 1 Tsp
- Pepper powder - 3-4 Tsp
- Egg - 2
- Chicken Stock - 1/4 cup
- Garam Masala
- Coriander Leaves - 2 Sprigs
- Cook rice and keep aside.
- Boil and cook chicken, with little pepper powder and salt. Cool it down, and shred and keep.
- Heat oil in a kadai, add chopped onion and green chilly. Saute till the onions becomes pink and transparent.
- Add chopped carrot to it. Saute well and cook till the raw smell goes.
- Add red chilly and pepper powder. Add shredded chicken to it. Mix well.
- Beat eggs with the chicken stock. Add this mix to the masala. Cook and scramble eggs with the masala. Add salt and garam masala to it.
- Now add the cooked rice to it. Mix well. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with cucumber raita, pappad and pickle.
Linking this to Lunch Box series - Kids Delight Event and a pretty Giveaway! and spicing your life